I want to offer SmartFee to my Clients.
Why use SmartFee?
SmartFee helps businesses pay invoices issued by their accountant over a monthly instalment plan. We do this by funding the invoice, so the accountant gets paid up front (by SmartFee) for the total amount of the invoice and the business owner pays the total amount owed on the invoice over a monthly schedule.
SmartFee allows businesses to get the services when they need it and not just when they can afford it.
- No cost to your firm or lock in contract
- Simple transparent online signup process for your client
- Free ongoing training and support in a format that suits your firm
- Full invoice payment to your firm within 3 business days of your client making their first instalment
- No application or administration fees
- Approval within 1 business day for your client
- Dedicated Client Services Administrator to manage client accounts and minimise potential missed payments, including payment reminders.
SmartFee is founded by accountants, so we understand what is important to you and respect the relationship between your firm and your clients.
We have been operating in the professional industry for over 15 years and quality services is imperative to our core values.
We are an Australian business, with and accessible team that are proud the be client relationship driven.
How does SmartFee work?
SmartFee helps businesses pay invoices issued by their accountant over a monthly instalment plan. We do this by funding the invoice, so your accountant gets paid up front (by SmartFee) for the total amount of the invoice over a monthly set plan.
The payment schedule for your client is based on a fixed amount each month, with repayment terms from 3-12 instalments. We have a simple signup process with fast approval (up to 1 business day).
Our dedicated Client Services Administrator manages all client accounts including payment reminders so you don’t have to.
We have collated answers to frequently asked questions that are often asked by professional firms. If you have a question that is not yet answered below, feel free to contact one of our friendly team members.